Source products and optimize your B2B purchase prices
Many businesses regularly need to purchase equipment or consumables that are available from several suppliers. For example, electrical engineering contracts have access to catalogues of hundreds of thousands of parts and require a significant number of those for each project.
To reduce costs, it can be useful to order from several suppliers, choosing for each purchase item the cheaper supplier. When individual orders span many pages, this can be a daunting and error-prone task.
By employing a simple data extraction process it becomes easy to compare these large catalogues together. Your buyers can then:
- Bring hard facts to the negotiation table
- Quickly determine the optimal mix of suppliers for their order
- Compare prices across suppliers and brands with equivalent products
- Free up time that can be dedicate to other important business concerns
- Reduce the cost of the data extraction setup on their first order